Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Vintage

As I am still struggling to get through the end of my grad school, and only have a part-time job it's pretty obvious that I live at home with my parents.  There are many pro's and con's to living at home and today I stumbled upon a pretty great one. 

Spring Cleaning!

As a clinician I work with people to find their coping skills that can help them when they are feeling overwhelmed or stressed.  For me, cleaning has always been what I use to de-stress.   So when I am bored, or overwhelmed or stressed- I clean.  

Today during my cleaning spree I stumbled upon something amazing.  An old polaroid camera! As soon as I found it all cleaning stopped and my attention was on making this camera work! 


(I obviously started snapping pictures right away!)


Although I found the camera it wasn't working, so I will be spending some of my free time trying to fix it! Looks like I just found my second hobby.


Tell Me: What are some hidden gems you have uncovered during your spring cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment