Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Things I like

I have decided that from time to time I will provide a post where I put down websites I have come across that I find useful, interesting or fun. I think this is a great way to spread the word about great organizations, or websites as well as keep my own log of things I may want to revisit in the future.  I haven't decided if I want to do it weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or what, but I figure hey let's just write and see how it pans out.  So let's begin!


Smart Pretty and Awkward was a website that I was introduced to in college.  It definitely became a part of my daily routine, giving me inspirational quotes, ideas on how to be less awkward (which I don't think is possible) and introduced me to other cool websites.  The premise behind the website was so simple and brilliant that it was hard not to get hooked!

Ali on the run When I was in college I was on the Quinnipiac Kickline with Ali.  Since then she has gone on to do wonderful things including (but not limited to) become an editor for dance spirit magazine and running marathons all while fighting Crohn's disease.  Her blog takes you on the journey with her, and makes you aspire to become a better person.

Project Repat is a great website that I found which takes your t-shirts and makes them into a blanket! As I have been on numerous teams throughout my school years, I have quite the collection of t-shirts and sweat shirts.  I'll let you know how the blanket comes out. Here's my before shot!



Tell me:  Any websites you fell in love with and want to recommend?


p.s. If you click on the name of my recommendations it will take you to the website.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment